Skip A Payment
You may qualify to skip a payment on your loan this holiday season! Our holiday Skip A Payment program allows eligible members to skip up to two loan payments in November, December or January. It’s the perfect solution if you need some extra cash to cover those pesky holiday expenses!
- Member must be in good standing with the credit union.
- The loan cannot have a history of delinquency (payments past due more than 15 days)
- The loan must have been open for at least 60 days
- Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance
- Deferral requests must be submitted in writing no later than 7 business days before the payment due date.
- A Non-Refundable processing fee of $30 will be assessed for each payment deferral.
- Offer ends January 10, 2024
- Real Estate, Credit Cards, Home Equity, Open End, Mortgage, No Hassle Loans, or other loans in which the skip a payment fee would cause the aggregate finance charge for the loan to exceed the maximum of 18.00 APR* are not eligible for payment deferral.